• Rachael Panteney

Are you an EU National?

If you are an EU/EEA/Swiss citizen (excluding Rep. of Ireland) in order to apply for a mortgage you will need to evidence your permanent right to reside in the UK.

This can be proof of your settled or pre-settled status as part of the EU Settlement Scheme or other acceptable evidence.

More information as to how EU/EEA/Swiss citizens can apply to receive this status can be found here...

For more in depth information, please contact us or call Rachael on 01323 436680 and book a FREE initial consultation today.

1 view0 comments